incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should quickstarter be enabled or disabled by default?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:57:56 GMT
+1 for disabled by default, but we can keep the feature. If users like
it, they can enable it in options.

2012/7/22 Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org>:
> Hello;
>
> From what I understand.. AOO already starts much quicker than before.
>
> I vote for it being disabled by default and eventually removed.
>
> Pedro.

and file opening handier, since the tray icon can be right-clicked for several common functions.

>>> I'd support keeping it active by default. The main reason to disable QuickStart
in OpenOffice 3.4 is that it starts in full-screen mode due to a bug already fixed for 3.4.1.

--
Best Regards