incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Chen Peng <chenpeng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Macros are lost after saving the xls file to ods, then save as to xls again
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:52:20 GMT
Comparing with xls-file, we lost VBA attributes when importing.
In xls-file, VBA macro is comprised by the source in IDE and related VBA
attributes.
We can't get the attributes from IDE in ods-file, we just can get the
source from IDE in ods-file.
Without those attributes we can't write the macro back to xls-file.