incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From ZuoJun Chen <zjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject [Proposal] implement the underline color im/export in Writer for MS filter
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:17:57 GMT
Hi, all

    I often received Word documents underlined with different colors for
highlighting

the important parts of  content. However, the underline color of text would
always become

automatic black color in Apache Open Office, which is the mostly used word
processor

in my daily work. It is annoying that I have to switch between Writer and
MS Word in this case.

I want underline color can be supported in Writer when open or save as Word
document.

thus I have investigated how underline color works in document model and
write a wiki for my idea,

see http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Underline_Color.

Currently I would like to work on support  im/export underline color in
Writer WW8 filter,

furthermore, I want to support underline color import for OOXML format
document,

which is quite different from MS binary format. Is there anyone find this
feature useful for your work?

Any comment or suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards - Zuojun