incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:58:54 GMT
Hi Bjoern,

If the CWS was included in the original SGA then it is available under
the AL2. If it was not included in that original SGA, you want to
bring it here and the OpenOffice project want to see the work
committed then Oracle will, in all likelihood, make it available to
us.

Therefore, I suggest the following order of execution:

- determine whether the OpenOffice committers want the work
- confirm that Oracle have already or will make the code available
under the AL2 at our request
- submit patches against AOO trunk

Ross

--