incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 06:43:15 GMT
I'd suggest being even more patient. In my experience people don't give
answers to general queries involving legal issues. A specific question,
like "please can we we have CWS foo since the community wishes to integrate
it" is more likely to get a response.

The general case, as far as we are aware, remains the same. Oracle have, so
far, never refused our requests when they have been specific and actionable.

Ross