incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shan Zhu <shanzh...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA][Request]Apply for the membership of AOO QA and edit permission in Bugzilla.
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:56:45 GMT
Hi, all

I'm Zhu Shan, QA of LotusSymphony(FVT and Accessbility Testing) in the past
4 years,  focus on Spreadsheet and Chart, also familiar with the features
in common usage of Presentation.
Now, I'm turning to Apache OpenOffice. I've participated the AOO3.4 GC
build testing, created more than 30 defects in Bugzilla, done AOO3.4.1
general usage testing of Spreadsheet, and submitted one patch for VCLAuto
tool.
I sincerely hope to do more for ApacheOpenOffice. So I send this mail to
apply for the membership of Apache OpenOffice QA team and the permission of
defect confirmation and verification in Bugzilla. (My bugzilla ID is
shanzhu33@gmail.com)

Is there anyone can help?  Or give me some advices about how to join in.

Thanks a lot. : )

Regards,
Shan Zhu