incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shan Zhu <shanzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: development question of future feature
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:04:13 GMT
It sounds good to enhance the clip art and presentation template.

BTW, to name a cell range in Spreadsheet, the menu entrance is Insert->
Name-> Define.
The "define range" you mentioned is about Database Range, which is a little
different from Name.
Symphony has disabled the entrance, use Name only.

Regards,
Shan Zhu