incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shan Zhu <shanzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA discuss] How to make keywords(tags) better used
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:41:47 GMT
Perhaps, we can tag the interoperability issue about MSoffice2007 and
MSoffice2010 together using tag "interop_OOXML".

2 reasons:
1. This type of issues ususally exist with files created in both of the two
versions.
2. For many sample files, especially files from the users or download from
website, we can not know exactly that which version of Office had been used
to created/modified them.

If a defect is related to only one version of them, we can declare it in
description.

PS: Another question is which tag we should used to mark the issue found in
.xls that created by MSoffice2007/2010, even the eariler Office versions.
"interop_ms2003" can not cover the issue in such a scenario. Using
"interop_MSbinary" instead ?

Just a suggestion, for your reference.

Regards,
Shan Zhu