incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: current status
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:03:34 GMT
After QA update, I think only one release blocker, #119206# is unresolved.

2012/7/18 J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I would like to give a short update where we are with 3.4.1
>
> Open issues or issues where the release blocker flag is requested:
>
> Release blocker
> * #119206# presenter console does not install on r1309668
> The problem is currently how to trigger the installation of bundled
> extensions after an upgrade installation. It's under investigation...
>
> Requested release blocker
> * #120257# Standard Dictionary does not recognize any words.
> We need a verification based on Andre's last comment because we can't
> reproduce it.
>

With DuJing's update, I think it's not release blocker at right now. We can
remove release blocker request flag


> * #120286# product version should be changed from 3.4 to 3.4.1
> We didn't add <micro> version info in all places before, especially not
> the system integration parts. Anyway I changed the product version in a
> prominent place to 3.4.1 and build a new windows version
> (
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/signing_test/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
> ).
> This version is also signed with my self-signed test certificate (if
> somebody want to take a look on this as well, I can provide the cert
> info for local testing).
> It would be helpful if somebody else can give this version a try and can
> test it. Do an upgrade installation on 3.4 and check if everything works
> as expected.
>

The test build passed, with QingLe's verification version string are all
changed to 3.4.1. After fix code check in, we will try to verify it in
other platforms.


>
> I hope to get clarification on this issues until the end of the week.
>
> Juergen
>

For proposed release blocker defect[1], besides #120286# and #120257# we
still has one defect #119229#. Do we have decision to merge fix #119229# to
branch stream?
For release blocker defect, there are 4 defects are not fixed [2]. 2 new
defects are Windows 8 certification issues and other 2 are REOPENED. Do we
have fix code ready?

Juergen, do you have any plan for 3.4.1 RC build?

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=19202&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&v1=3.4.1_release_blocker%3F
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=19203&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ACCEPTED&bug_status=REOPENED&v1=3.4.1_release_blocker%2B

-- 


Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message