incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA discuss] How to make keywords(tags) better used
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:59:14 GMT
Is there any easy way to add keyword? Raise request in mailing list? I
don't think it's efficient way. IMHO we need a mechanism/rule to let bug
reporter/QA/Dev to add keyword which doesn't appear in the list. Change it
to editable field?

BTW, I'd like to request adding following keyword to identify MS Office
file format issue:
MS 2003
MS 2007
MS 2010