incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.4.1 warnings in Linux desktop-integraion install. Odd mime-type issue? opensuse 12.1 issue?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:15:36 GMT
I got the following on my install  with Linux when I ran the
"desktop-integration" for suse...

Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'
Unknown media type in type 'interface/x-winamp-skin'

Things work just fine but I don't recall getting this before and I'm not
sure what it's supposed to mean.

I don't want to file it as an issue if it's something that's changed with
my somewhat recent opensuse 11.4 -> 12.1 upgrade (post 3.4.0 install). But
if anyone knows anything, we might make note of it in the Installations
Instructions.

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen