incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject CMS anon changes...and applying them -- GREAT job infra!
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:38:34 GMT
I would just like to give a BIG thank you to the work on the CMS by the
infrastructure team especially for dealing with changes by non-committers.

I just applied some of Michal Hriƈ's changes and nothing could have been
easier! This was my first time doing this and although I read the CMS
Reference documentation on this, I really didn't know what to expect. Click
on the link and away you go! So THANK YOU infra!  I LIKE it! Great job!

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen