incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.4.1 translations?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:00:02 GMT
I remember seeing a June 28 deadline for translations for 3.4.1 from
Juergen a while back, and I know we are well past that.

But, looking at our area on translate.apache.org, I see the following
language translations are VERY close and am wondering if they will be
included in 3.4.1. I don't know who is working on them but it would be
great to include them if we could.

Asturian
Bulgarian
Catalan
Icelandic
Indonesian
Korean
Norwegian Bokmål
Slovenian
Welsh

new totally complete -- Finnish, English (UK), Khmer, Slovak

Good job so far!

MzK

"I would rather have a donkey that takes me there
 than a horse that will not fare."
                                          -- Portuguese proverb