incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision 1367440 for next snapshot build (RC)
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:02:09 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:06 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have found a wrong default setting for the automatic update
> notification that is important for us to stop the voting process and do
> a rebuilt.
>
> I propose to rebuilt a further snapshot build based on revision 1367440
>
> I would like to propose also that we continue testing on the last
> snapshot because this new change is on only a configuration change.
>
> Thanks
>
> Juergen

Hi Juergen --

Well as I disable the automatic checking for updates, this certainly was
not an issue for me personally. OK, I will update the Release Notes with
this information -- i.e. automatic checking "fixed" from 3.4.0

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen