incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Request (AOO on iOS or Android)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:50:37 GMT
Well I'm not sure why ONLY Marcus and I got this, but for what it's worth...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian <brianc@psmail.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Subject: Request
To: Marcus Lange <marcus.lange@oracle.com>, kschenk@apache.org

Dear Sir/ Madame,

This is a suggestion for Open Office.  If you aren't the person to handle
this suggestion, please pass it onto the right person.

Request:  It would be a great help to have a spreadsheet reader for
Openoffice that could be run on iOS and Android devices.

Brian

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen