incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more 3.4.1 questions...supported OSes
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:28:52 GMT
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, more from me on the upcoming release.
>
> Will ee providing an official FreeBSD and OS/2 release for 3.4.1?
>
> We had discussed this a bit in the past, but I haven't seen anything
> recently.
>
> --

> MzK
>
> "I would rather have a donkey that takes me there
>  than a horse that will not fare."
>                                           -- Portuguese proverb

OK, more on this...here's the dev snapshot page from the cwiki --

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1

we have slots for 2 Solaris builds and OS/2.

I just did a follow-up with Yuri about OS/2.

Do we know anything about the Solaris builds?