incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rajarshi Mukherjee <rajmukherjee2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Regarding UI Modification for OpenOffice
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:11:42 GMT
Hi Andre,

Do you have any reference Architecture of the OpenOffice UI? The code have
minimal comments. So if any architecture document, is available, kindly let
me know.

That will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Regds,
Rajarshi Mukherjee

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Rajarshi Mukherjee <
rajmukherjee2007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> Thanks a lot for quick help. I am looking into it.
>
> Regds,
> Rajarshi Mukherjee
>
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> wrote:
>
>> On 24.07.2012 12:21, Rajarshi Mukherjee wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am working on a OpenOffice UI modification work. However all the UI
>>> handles I am getting are through UNO bridge.
>>>
>>> So I can access the UI, draw images, shapes, update cell. But I cannot
>>> change the UI of the OpenOffice itself.
>>>
>>> E.g.
>>> a.   If I want to draw a 3D Image using OpenOffice and assume this is not
>>> supported through UNO bridge and Service Manager, than what is the way
>>> out.
>>> b.   If I want to port the OpenOffice to an unsupported platform without
>>> the UNO bridge than what are my options.
>>>
>>> Question
>>> 1. I want to know which module draws the OpenOffice UI by default.
>>> 2. I want to change the UI without going through UNO. UNO is allowing us

--
Rajarshi Mukherjee