incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA REPORT] After long-running GUI testing, memory leak is much less than before.
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 03:11:54 GMT
Hi all,

Last week I did some long-running GUI testing on AOO 3.4, build r1359641,
using Java on my ubuntu10.04.

   - Here is my scenario:

1. Create new Text Document/Spreadsheet/Presentation/Drawing.
2. Input some simple text in it.
3. Save and then reopen it.
4. Repeat the above steps.

   - Here is the long-running report.

471 iterations, 61 hours, memory changed from 121168 KB to 809644 KB,+1462KB
per iteration.

Comparing with the long-running test report on June 8[1], memory leak is
half of that time.

Thanks to those who contributed to this. Hope memory leak will be less and
less.

[1]
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Zhe Liu <aliuzhe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately,I lost  Mac data and forget the iteration count.
> Fortunately, I also did the same test on Ubuntu:
> 361 iterations,  48hours, memory changed from 122644KB to 1133668KB,
> +2800KB per iteration.

Best wishes.
Linyi Li