incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Linyi Li <lilinyi921...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose AOO 3.4.1 Testing Plan
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:16:27 GMT
Hi Ian C,

If you just want to see the test result, you can click on the “Report”
column link. This link describes the detailed test report of one special
paltform. About how many test cases were executed. How many passed, how
many failed. Execution time. You can click on the number in the page to see
the relevant test cases.
About the "Result" column,  actually it is a .xml file. Recording the whold
test process. This is useful for the tester who want to see the detailed
test process.
And the "Log" column. It is the logs of BVT. Recording the executed test
cases and error messages.

I think I will have to add some introduction on the BVT report wiki to
describe the result later.

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li