incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OO 3.4 CRASHES
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:35:36 GMT
2012/7/18 Terry Crook <terrycrook@earthlink.net>:
> Please advise how to download OO 3.3!
> _OO 3.4 CRASHES every time_ I open it & will recover BUT now will NOT accept
> changes to my entries.
> I want to return to OO 3.3 which worked very well for years!
> There is _NOTHING_ on this in your Open Office "Support" items.
>
> Terry Crook
> terrycrook@earthlink.net or tcrook@realtor.com

Sorry to ear you have problems with 3.4

Did you try to reset your user profile? See here for more detail

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

For me AOO 3.4 is rock solid but some users had troubles with the
upgrade: a new user profile may fix all your issues. If you still want
the 3.3 version you can obtain it here

http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

under "stable" or "localized" (if you need it on a language different
from English) directories. If you have any problem, don't doubt to use
our forums:

Regards