incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <>
Subject Re: OO 3.4 CRASHES
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:35:36 GMT
2012/7/18 Terry Crook <>:
> Please advise how to download OO 3.3!
> _OO 3.4 CRASHES every time_ I open it & will recover BUT now will NOT accept
> changes to my entries.
> I want to return to OO 3.3 which worked very well for years!
> There is _NOTHING_ on this in your Open Office "Support" items.
> Terry Crook
> or

Sorry to ear you have problems with 3.4

Did you try to reset your user profile? See here for more detail

For me AOO 3.4 is rock solid but some users had troubles with the
upgrade: a new user profile may fix all your issues. If you still want
the 3.3 version you can obtain it here

under "stable" or "localized" (if you need it on a language different
from English) directories. If you have any problem, don't doubt to use
our forums:

View raw message