incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:57:42 GMT
2012/7/17 Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>:

> I haven't attacked you not a single time; I'm not bashing you either.  I have
> challenged you to increase your level of contribution to this project to match
> the expectations of the other participants and committers on this mailing list.

It seems you are completely ignoring who Hagar is and his contribution
to the project as a whole. Sure, he did not contribute code nor web
content but he is one of the greatest contributors to the user forums:
Maybe this means nothing for you but remember that AOO is an end user
system so being a leading force on user support is REALLY important
for the project.

> Having said no there's no penalty to pay- nobody's going to strip your karma
> for not trying.  The worst thing that will likely happen to you are the usual
> social consequences of not meeting the expectations of many of your peers, which
> may not bother you either.

He meets the expectations of all its peers on the forums.

 Different strokes for different folks- there is no
> need for further drama here.

Indeed...