incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Benatto <marco.antonio....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to join dev team
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:55:08 GMT
Hi all,

you've downloaded and configured all project dependencies, but at the time
I run build --all following error appears:

marco@psychokiller:/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main$
build --all - P2 -- -P2
build -- version: 275224
Cannot determine source directory/repository for
/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main at
/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main/solenv/bin/
build.pl line 1151

any tip on it?

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Marco Benatto <marco.antonio.780@gmail.com