incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nazmul Alam <fadedre...@gmail.com>
Subject [HELP] compiling source in VSC++
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:51:14 GMT
Can anybody give some direction on compiling source on VSC++ ?
I know it can be done in cygwin. But I would like to try the native build.
Also This would help a lot in my development engagement.

I tried to perform the build incrementally by following Makefile. But it
seems it invokes python build script or application to build the whole
application. I don't know anything about python. Can anyone give me some
idea on building the AOO in incremental steps?

thanks,

--
with best regards,
       Nazmul Alam Shovon