incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:31:10 GMT
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM, suhail ansari <suhailazaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> OpenOffice should be rewritten in JavaFX.

Hmm... I should learn to search for email addresses before engaging
into long discussions about programming with people who obviously have
never done any programming...

" Trying to start an Hardware Industry next year, Let's see if I can do it? "
https://plus.google.com/103309406781801048883/posts/ceeXiVgho4S

"Thinking of doing graduation in Commerce"
https://plus.google.com/103309406781801048883/posts/PPfZVUn9nWJ

"Introduction
I am from Chattisgarh and I am under training to become an Investor
Occupation : Investor"
https://plus.google.com/103309406781801048883/about

"I have a suggestion for Nexus One. I think Nexus One should come with
an Projection keyboard."
comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.android.beginners/21124

FC
- George Orwell