incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Li Feng Wang <phoenix.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QA]When tester can close release blocker defect
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:22:51 GMT
I have an idea, hope to be helpful.

maybe add items in Bugzilla can improve this workflow.

When developer change defect status to "Resolved Fixed", there need one
item "trunk version" must add.
if this defect is a release blocker, there may need another item "branch
version" must add.
or other solution like this way.

possible problem about this way:
1)Let developer feel to be forced to do something
2)May not cover some workflows.

--
Best Wishes, LiFeng Wang