incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Li Feng Wang <phoenix.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA]When tester can close release blocker defect
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 03:18:13 GMT
Hi, all,
  I am verifying some resolved 3.4.1 release blocker defects. Some fixed on
trunk, some fixed on branch, some fixed on both trunk and branch

  I usually verify defects on stream, which fixed code exist,  then close
it.

  But I think tester can close defect, that must fixed on trunk.

  I want to confirm when tester close release blocker defect,  Do we need
to ensure the defect fixed on trunk?
  or Tester can close defect after verified defect on branch, then need
verfiy all release blocker defects on trunk before release?

--
Best Wishes, LiFeng Wang