incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gosha Sn@per" <goshasna...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How Chart Axis major unit Are Determined
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:57:15 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gosha Sn@per <goshasnaper@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/7/23
Subject: How Chart Axis major unit Are Determined
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hello.I find article - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214075/en-us. It
contains information on the calculation of the maximum and minimum values
​​on the axis, but does not contain information about major unit spacing.if
anyone knows the answer, I'll be very grateful....please help.
P.S.
major unit spacing can be equal 1*(10^n) or 2*(10^n) or 5*(10^n).
for example, max y = 36, min y = 27(min line = 30,max line = 35) ,major
unit spacing y= step = 1.
how they are step = 1, I do not understand...