incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Google Analytics Calls [Was: Re: CSS debugging (ability to read Polish might help)]
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:58:31 GMT

On Jul 24, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

If so, then the plan is below - which will finish a change that Ariel started.

>>> OK.  That was odd.  I did a local svn update before checking in, but
>>> when I then did an update on the CMS it gave me two conflicts:
>>>
>>> pl/index.html
>>> sk/topnav.mdtext
>>>
>>> Nothing fatal, I was able to recover.
>>>
>>> So ready for your changes.
>>>
>>> -Rob

>> These are done and the staging build is complete even though the commit email is
still being created.

>> Please evaluate http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/
>>

> I'll take a look  now.

>> I'm reviewed the body tags and my main concern is the onload and onunload javascript
functions:

>> loginfocus()
>> windowTitle()
>> self.focus()
>> load()
>> GUnload()
>> activateByURL()
>> asd()
>>

> What is your concern?   Wouldn't it work to simply copy all attributes
> on the src <body> and copy them into the dest <body>?

My concern is being perfect and not having functions that fail and give potential errors.
That means we ought to provide a null function. An edge case.

I am testing the just copy them case right now on my local build.

Regards,
Dave

>> One thing we can do is add the appropriate set of null javascript that can be added
by another SSI that is selected from the templates/ssi.mdtext and templates/*/ssi.mdtext.

>> Regards,
>> Dave

I don't know if

: 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';

google analytics code can be removed. I suppose done properly the doubles won't matter much,
but ....

- it's nice to see some else making a change!

wrote:

> [...]
to be white-on-white or
of the problem.

it, of course, in all