incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:05:57 GMT

On 3 Jul 2012, at 15:29, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> --- Mar 3/7/12, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> Please can we have an update on that effort to get all the
>> CWS made available then? It seems a perfectly reasonable
>> request, one I and others have been making here since the
>> inception of the project and one I am not able to go
>> negotiate personally so need to keep asking about here.
>>

> What effort?

Mentioned in an e-mail linked from the OP, dated June 7, 2011 - those of us inside the project
have been raising this topic from very early on, as you can see. Making it easy for outside
developers to meet their needs is a great way to have them begin to join in and become insiders
like you.

The message is at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3C4DEE6C86.5070408@oracle.com%3E

S.