incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4.1 and Mountain Lion support?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 00:51:33 GMT
Hello to Rob and all developers,

I have been testing out Mountian Lion since 2 months ago and you can install and run AOO on
it. The only thing that prevents AOO from running is the gatekeeper feature which now requires
a certificate from Apple to be marked in a white-list in the OS. However, this can be easily
worked around in the time being by going into the Applications folder and control click OpenOffice.
This will call a menu that will have an Open option. The user must click this option and when
the warning dialog appears click OK.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael J. Acevedo