incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 23:21:34 GMT

On Jul 3, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> --- Mar 3/7/12, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> ha scritto:

>>> all the
>>> reasonable
>>> since the
>>> go
>>> here.

>>> Mentioned in an e-mail linked from the OP, dated June 7,
>>> 2011 - those of us inside the project have been raising this
>>> topic from very early on, as you can see. Making it easy for
>>> outside developers to meet their needs is a great way to
>>> have them begin to join in and become insiders like you.
>>>
>>> The message is at
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3C4DEE6C86.5070408@oracle.com%3E
>>>
>>> S.
>>
>> OK. I think that in that mail message "we" stands for Oracle,
>> not for Apache, so you'd have to ask Andrew Rist with his
>> Oracle hat.
>>

> OK, thanks.
>
> Andrew, do you have an update on the outcome of your assertion "We are
> trying to provide all of the Oracle owned content in the OOo repositories"
> (this was in the context of the CWSs) please?

Please do be patient when waiting for a response, tomorrow is a holiday you may remember -
US Independence Day. It's on a Wednesday and many people are taking time off this week. While
the weather in most of the US is atrociously hot, it is absolutely perfect here on the Pacific
Coast.

Regards,
Dave