incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: CSS debugging (ability to read Polish might help)
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:23:14 GMT

On Jul 20, 2012, at 8:35 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Rob Weir wrote:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/pl/
>> there is some CSS issue causing the text to be white-on-white or
>> something.
>> I stared at it but did not see the source of the problem.
>
> The source of the problem is the first non-comment line here:
> http://www.openoffice.org/css/ooo.css
>
> body {
>  color: white;
> }
>
> but the reason we set it to white (to override it, of course, in all other languages
through specialized CSS classes) is not clear to me.

All the pages have some bad html.

After the <body> tag there are the following on the all PL site pages.

Add the css for

to http://www.openoffice.org/pl/style.css

The footer is missing on all the pages as well. So something else is wrong.

There's some work, but I don't have time at the moment.

Regards,
Dave