incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Michal Hriň" <michalh...@aol.com>
Subject Fwd: What will be with national language sites ?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:58:13 GMT

Hi,

with 3.4.1 release the project goes on.

My question is, what will be with the national language sites ?

It will be abandoned (leave it as is) or it will be the same as the main page and translated
with google translate

or will be created the PO. files for translators ?

Cause, the Slovak NL page isn t up to date for two years, and I don t now if someone maintain
it.

My idea is :

- NL pages will be the same as main pages

- on right corner with "news" can be writen regional news (example: we looking for people,
regional conference is there or rhere)

---

Regards,

Michal Hriň