incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Should quickstarter be enabled or disabled by default?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:51:43 GMT
Hi,

one interesting thing I just stumbled upon; when waiting after the boot
without quickstarter for some time (I left the system unattended after boot
and login for ca. 10 minutes) the first startup of AOO goes down to 8-9
seconds (without quickstarter!). Maybe Win7 already has some mechanism
which measures which dlls are most used and loads these after some time
when nothing was to do...? I was surprised, I will try to repeat this.

--
ALG