incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:08:00 GMT
I think that it is a good moment to remind the community that the PPMC considers a contributor's
merit in the project before electing the individual into the Committer and/or PPMC role. One
of the jobs of PPMC members is to identify contributors who are good candidates based on the
merit of their contributions. These can be anywhere in the project that is visible to the
PPMC and that includes the User Forums.

Regards,
Dave