incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:52:21 GMT
I know that as a Mentor (only for Flex) my responsibility is to guide the community to sustainability.
Most of the time I am quiet, respond when needed and let the project make its own decisions.

Note that Christian, an original Mentor, recently asked about graduation.

I won't speculate on why the other mentors have been quiet on this thread. Every reason is
different.

Regards,
Dave