incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision r1366353 for next developer snapshot (RC)
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:54:32 GMT
On 7/26/12 5:07 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose revision r1365887 as base for the next developer
> snapshot.
>
> Well we have already or building currently and I have tested the source
> release and have created and uploaded the MacOS and windows version
> already. QA volunteers can start to take a closer look on these builds.
>
> When Ariel has finished the upload of tghe Linux builds we will start
> the voting on this build.

We had to cancel the build on r1365887 because of a serious regression
which is fixed now.

Reset everything and start new builds based on revision r1366353.
Hopefully the final ones.

@Ariel: sorry for this further round but for me it's the same. Hopefully
we can start the vote on Monday latest, maybe earlier. I will check the
status over the weekend but will have only limited time.

Juergen