incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEAASE][3.4.1]: propose the next build for 3.4.1 based on revision 1364583
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:46:24 GMT
On 7/25/12 8:48 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi Jürgen,
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
> <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> FYI there are two build breakers, so I guess this build won't work as a RC:
>>>
>>> a) A dependency on comphelper was introduced (rev. 1362893) without
>>> updating the module dependency list on hwpfilter/prj/build.lst:
>>
>> grrr, I didn't run in this problem on windows and Mac
>
> It's the tricky thing of building with more than one process.
>
>>> b) on x86 stlport build breaks:
>>
>> do you mean x86-64 because the x86 builds are already uploaded?
>
> x86 is 32 bits, I mean only this because stlport is not used in 64
> bits (we should get rid of stlport some of these days).

I agree and would love to see this addressed soon.

Anyway problem 1 is fixed and problem 2 is no release blocker.

I would like to propose that we build now on revision 1365485 and start
voting on this when the builds are available.

@Ariel: is that ok for you and the Linux builds? What do you expect how
long it will take to upload the files (full install sets + language packs)?

Juergen