incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEAASE][3.4.1]: propose the next build for 3.4.1 based on revision 1364583
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:41:57 GMT
On 7/23/12 2:04 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 7/23/12 2:01 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 7/23/12 1:16 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I would like to propose the next build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision
>>> 1364583.
>>>
>>> To avoid potential confusion this build is intended to become released
>>> as AOO3.4.1 if no serious issues will be found.
>>>
>>> The related voting procedure will be started when we have the builds
>>> available.
>>>
>>> Juergen
>>>

>> sorry my mistake I read issue 119229 not careful enough and integrate
>> only the patch for the Spanish dictionary but not the fix for the
>> extension script. I will correct this ...
>>
>> Juergen
>>

> The next build should be based on revision 1364591

@Ariel: I think we can reduce the number of checksums to md5, sha256 and
of course the signature (asc).  sha256 because we used it to get AOO
white labeled in some virus scanners

I hope we get a solution for our code signing request in the near future
that we help us with virus scanners on Windows in general and makes our
binaries looking more professional.

Juergen