incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Install developer build side by side with regular version instead of overwriting it
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:41:18 GMT
On 21/07/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> there was a
> quite prominent warning on the download page last time I checked (it
> seems
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots
> is temporarily unavailable at the moment).

Correcting myself: the page is online now, but the one above is the URL
for 3.4 snapshots, not for current snapshots.

The right one is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

I've now changed both pages so that:
- The 3.4 snapshots page redirects the reader to the second page, in
case he is looking for current builds.
- The second page explains that development builds can be provided with
or without system integration (and what this means), and tells the
reader if the currently available builds are with or without system
integration.

Regards,
   Andrea.