incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: current status
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:24:07 GMT
On 7/20/12 9:03 AM, Ji Yan wrote:
> After QA update, I think only one release blocker, #119206# is unresolved.
> 
> 2012/7/18 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>
> 
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to give a short update where we are with 3.4.1
>>
>> Open issues or issues where the release blocker flag is requested:
>>
>> Release blocker
>> * #119206# presenter console does not install on r1309668
>> The problem is currently how to trigger the installation of bundled
>> extensions after an upgrade installation. It's under investigation...
>>
>> Requested release blocker
>> * #120257# Standard Dictionary does not recognize any words.
>> We need a verification based on Andre's last comment because we can't
>> reproduce it.
>>
> 
> With DuJing's update, I think it's not release blocker at right now. We can
> remove release blocker request flag
> 

Andre is testing and verifying a fix regarding bundled extensions. This
will ensure that you have at least one dictionary after the described
update scenario.



> 
>> * #120286# product version should be changed from 3.4 to 3.4.1
>> We didn't add <micro> version info in all places before, especially not
>> the system integration parts. Anyway I changed the product version in a
>> prominent place to 3.4.1 and build a new windows version
>> (
>> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/signing_test/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
>> ).
>> This version is also signed with my self-signed test certificate (if
>> somebody want to take a look on this as well, I can provide the cert
>> info for local testing).
>> It would be helpful if somebody else can give this version a try and can
>> test it. Do an upgrade installation on 3.4 and check if everything works
>> as expected.
>>
> 
> The test build passed, with QingLe's verification version string are all
> changed to 3.4.1. After fix code check in, we will try to verify it in
> other platforms.
> 

as I said I will do some more tests for Linux today

Juergen

> 
>>
>> I hope to get clarification on this issues until the end of the week.
>>
>> Juergen
>>
> 
> For proposed release blocker defect[1], besides #120286# and #120257# we
> still has one defect #119229#. Do we have decision to merge fix #119229# to
> branch stream?
> For release blocker defect, there are 4 defects are not fixed [2]. 2 new
> defects are Windows 8 certification issues and other 2 are REOPENED. Do we
> have fix code ready?
> 
> Juergen, do you have any plan for 3.4.1 RC build?
> 
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=19202&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&v1=3.4.1_release_blocker%3F
> [2]
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=19203&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ACCEPTED&bug_status=REOPENED&v1=3.4.1_release_blocker%2B
> 


Mime
View raw message