incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: more 3.4.1 questions...supported OSes
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:19:46 GMT
On 7/19/12 11:25 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:28 AM, Yuri Dario <mc6530@mclink.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kay,
>>
>>> Will ee providing an official FreeBSD and OS/2 release for 3.4.1?
>>
>> OS/2 builds are currently done on trunk, since 3.4.x branch does not
>> have the required fixes. I'm posting dev builds on Apache cwiki page.
>>

> Hi again, Yuri...
>
> Can you tell me where your dev build is posted? I don't see anything on:
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1
>
> though there is a slot for it.

that is because I have copied it from the former dev snapshot page. No
OS/2 and Solaris builds for a 3.4.1 where we have code freeze and fix
only the last showstopper right now.

That means from my perspective no official 3.4.1 for OS/2 and Solaris.

Releases come not automatically and if we want a Solaris and/or OS/2
release there is more work to do and it requires the input from the
driving persons behind the port. I will support where I can!

I hope that makes it more clear. As a release manager I take care of
Windows, Mac and Linux where I know that we have it build and tested on
the 3.4.1 code base.

Juergen