incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [CODE][UX] Bugs 25945 Show/Hide Scroll Bar Tips on Writer
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:33:50 GMT
On 7/18/2012 11:19, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

<snip>

> "The current page number is displayed in this field of the status bar.
> A double-click opens the Navigator, with which you can navigate in the
> document. A right-click shows all bookmarks in the document. Click
> a bookmark to position the text cursor at the bookmark location."

Ariel,

Thanks for the tip. I will be using this right-click option a lot,
because the bookmark list here has the very useful property of being in
document order. On the Navigator, they appear in alpha order. For a long
list of bookmarks, alpha order may be useful, but for my lists (6 or 8
marks), document order is much handier.

/tj/
(learning something every day ...)