incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: need to develop a extension for open office on mac
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:33:30 GMT
On 7/19/12 9:51 AM, Zhe Liu wrote:
> Hi RaghuVaran,
> The guide may help you.
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide
> Read the chapter "Extensions".

we have also NetBeans plugin that helps a lot to do the initial steps
and setup an extension project.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration

If you want support menu entries and/or toolbars it becomes quite easy
to start and focus on the more important core work around your web
services ...

You can probably do the same with Eclipse and a little bit more manual
work. Check the SDK and the codeskeletonmaker that can be used to create
some initial skeletons where you can start with.

Feel free to ask here on the list...

By the way I am looking for a volunteer who is interested to work on an
Eclipse plugin similar to the plugin we already have for NetBeans. I
would be at least be available as a kind of mentor for such a project
and probably won't have time for more.

Juergen