incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <>
Subject Re: AOO-LibreOffice comparison?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:12:28 GMT

Peter, if you do create a feature comparison, I would be interested in
seeing what you create.

I use both, and to some extent it is related to a particular feature
that I need at the moment, or a bug that I want to avoid at the moment.
As an example, on one computer at an off-site location, I ended up
installing both AOO and LO. Ended up leaving LO because it supported
writing docx and the AO version that I had did not support writing DOCX
files. Unsure what was happening with that since I thought that they
both supported it but I was not sufficiently interested to track out
what was happening.

I expect that maintaining the list might be a lot of work, however.

Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document:

View raw message