incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Remove OpenOffice Consultants list
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:32:42 GMT
On 17/07/2012 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> +1 I agree however like Rob say, would be good to stablish a new proposal
> on eventually refresh this list. I think the list has its value as a
> concept.

I agree with the principle of removing the consultants list, but the
page itself
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html
is now completely gone. Wouldn't it make sense to keep it as a
placeholder page, even just to send people somewhere else or to say we
are not maintaining a consultants list for the time being? It is still
a top hit in search engines and the empty page would be another reason
for someone to be mislead into thinking that OpenOffice is dead...

Regards,
   Andrea.