incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][3.4.1]: current status
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:25:10 GMT
Hi,

I would like to give a short update where we are with 3.4.1

Open issues or issues where the release blocker flag is requested:

Release blocker
* #119206# presenter console does not install on r1309668
The problem is currently how to trigger the installation of bundled
extensions after an upgrade installation. It's under investigation...

Requested release blocker
* #120257# Standard Dictionary does not recognize any words.
We need a verification based on Andre's last comment because we can't
reproduce it.

* #120286# product version should be changed from 3.4 to 3.4.1
We didn't add <micro> version info in all places before, especially not
the system integration parts. Anyway I changed the product version in a
prominent place to 3.4.1 and build a new windows version
(http://people.apache.org/~jsc/signing_test/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe).
This version is also signed with my self-signed test certificate (if
somebody want to take a look on this as well, I can provide the cert
info for local testing).
It would be helpful if somebody else can give this version a try and can
test it. Do an upgrade installation on 3.4 and check if everything works
as expected.

I hope to get clarification on this issues until the end of the week.

Juergen