incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 3.4.1 translations?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:14:56 GMT
On 7/18/12 12:00 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> I remember seeing a June 28 deadline for translations for 3.4.1 from
> Juergen a while back, and I know we are well past that.
>
> But, looking at our area on translate.apache.org, I see the following
> language translations are VERY close and am wondering if they will be
> included in 3.4.1. I don't know who is working on them but it would be
> great to include them if we could.
>
> Asturian
> Bulgarian
> Catalan
> Icelandic
> Indonesian
> Korean
> Norwegian Bokmål
> Slovenian
> Welsh

only Slovenian will be part of 3.4.1. My approach for including new
(former supported) languages is that I want to see some volunteers for
this language coming up and signal interest to help with the language in
the future. I think that is valid and my idea is to start campaign right
after the 3.4.1 release to seek for old or new volunteers for the all
the languages.

But of course we can start it now and any help is appreciated.

> new totally complete -- Finnish, English (UK), Khmer, Slovak

all 4 will be part of 3.4.1

Juergen