incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:49:23 GMT
This comparison is pure nonsense.
Putting something in a trash does not require any specific skill and doesn't call for any
discussion about it.

Imagine instead that a visitor notices a sign in your park that is showing a wrong direction.
First, perhaps there is a reason behind this: should this sign be changed or not (because
there is evidence, not known by the visitor yet that it should not be changed)?
Second, is the visitor skilled enough to change himself the sign? He needs a tool, then get
the right sign (perhaps there are several possibilities) and fix it.
Do you think that a visitor would really engage in such a process?

See the difference?

Hagar

Le mar. 17 juil. 2012 20:04:17 CEST, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> a écrit
: