incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS]: where is the donation button
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:04:10 GMT
Hi,

I thought we had replaced the former donation button with a new that
goes directly to Apache. I tried today to find it but haven't found any
hints for making a donation on our website.

Maybe I am simply to silly to find it in the morning and I happy for any
hint.

But If I am not to silly and there is no donation button anymore, I
would like to discuss to include one on all pages. And we should create
a page explaining why donations to Apache will help the OpenOffice
project. This includes the user forum as well.

Juergen